Like other viable, healthy organisations, ATU is imbued with its own set of values that collectively describe the culture of the organisation. For ATU, those values include:
- Providing visionary leadership and supportive team-work structures,
- Developing human and intellectual capital,
- Fostering collaborative partnerships in ICT research and development,
- Ensuring a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability,
- Guaranteeing quality and excellence in service to all stakeholders,
- Encouraging a strong bias for action and effectiveness,
- Advocating for the development of information and knowledge society in Africa.
These values help us set priorities and guide the decisions needed to achieve our vision.